As part of our effort to keep the region informed of COVID-19 activity in Latah County, we are providing this update on test samples collected, average positivity rates over 7- and 14-day periods, positive inpatient hospital admissions, and our progress with COVID-19 vaccinations. We will continue to update information on a regular basis.
|Total COVID-19 test samples resulted(1):||57,387|
|7-day positivity rate:||5.86% (40 positives/683 total tests)|
|14-day positivity rate:||5.79% (82 positives/1,417 total tests)|
|Total patients admitted to the hospital for inpatient
care who tested positive for COVID-19 (2)(3):
|Total COVID-19 vaccine doses administered (4):||10,104|
|Total number of individuals vaccinated (5):||6,389|
|Data reported as of:||04/21/21 11:59 PM|
(1) This number reflects the total cumulative count of all COVID-19 test samples (polymerase chain reaction – PCR) resulted by Gritman Medical Center, Gritman | Moscow Family Medicine and the University of Idaho testing site operated in partnership with Gritman Medical Center.
(2) This number reflects the total cumulative count of all patients admitted to the hospital for inpatient care who tested positive for COVID-19. Hospitalizations are reported in a manner consistent with how they are reported to the regional and national public health authorities.
(3) Due to patient privacy considerations, we are not releasing daily hospital admission and discharge information at this time. As a small hospital in a rural area, publicly reporting daily admission and discharge information for a specific condition presents privacy challenges.
(4) Total of all COVID-19 vaccination doses including first and second doses administered through Gritman Medical Center.
(5) Total count of unique individuals who have received either their first or second vaccination dose through Gritman Medical Center.