Following an announcement from Public Health District #2, COVID-19 vaccinations are now open for anyone 16 years of age or older who lives or works in Idaho. Public Health—Idaho North Central District #2 includes Latah, Nez Perce, Clearwater, Lewis and Idaho counties.
Governor Brad Little announced his decision to open vaccinations statewide effective April 5. This was followed by an announcement from District #2 Director Carol Moehrle stating that the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare has agreed that different health districts in Idaho may move through the phases of vaccine eligibility depending on the unique situation and circumstances in their district.
Making an appointment: Online or by phone
- Visit www.idahoprepmod.com and choose a clinic location near you and make an appointment today.
- For an appointment at the Public Health Office located at 215 10th St. Lewiston, Idaho, you can also call 208-799-3100.
- For a list of enrolled COVID-19 vaccine providers in our district and their contact information please visit: COVID-19 Vaccines (idahopublichealth.com)
- You can also Pre-register for an appointment on the new State website: covidvaccine.idaho.gov
- Stay informed at gritman.org/vaccine
The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine is for persons 16 years or older. The Moderna and Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccines are for persons 18 years or older.