A $2000 scholarship will be awarded once annually.
Eligibility to Apply:
- Applicants must be accepted into an advanced nursing degree program (MSN, doctorate, etc.) and actively taking nursing courses; 2nd-degree entry-level nursing students not eligible.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 3.0 accumulative GPA.
- At least half-time GMC employee in nursing position or position that supports nursing staff.
- The applicant must be interested in continuing employment at GMC following degree completion.
- Submit a completed application form.
- Provide a current, complete unofficial or online transcript that must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course, and term in which each course was taken. Grade reports are not accepted.
- Provide a letter(s) of reference(s) from a teacher, counselor, principal or job supervisor.
Application Deadline: March 29, 2021, at 5 p.m.
Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
If you have any questions please contact the Gritman Foundation at 208-883-6231.
*All fields are required.