The Maurine Cherrington Auxiliary Scholarship
Eligibility to Apply:
- Graduating High School Senior, College freshman or first-year medical student
- 3.0 and above GPA
- Latah County Resident
- Pursuing a medical career
- Submit a completed application form.
- Provide a current, complete unofficial or online transcript that must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course, and term in which each course was taken. Grade reports are not accepted.
- Two letters of reference (one academic and one non-academic).
- A chronological listing of outstanding achievements (include newspaper or other media accounts to support these achievements).
Application deadline: March 15, 2020, at 5 p.m.
Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
If you have any questions please contact Gritman Foundation at 208-883-6231.
*All fields are required.