Moscow Family Medicine is committed to continue seeing patients at our primary care (Downtown and Westside) and QuickCARE locations. We have added telemedicine services and implemented changes to keep our patients and staff safe during the COVID-19 emergency while continuing to provide exceptional care.
Primary Care (MFM Downtown and Westside Clinics):
- We are canceling preventative care visits for the foreseeable future for adult physicals and well-child exams for 2 years and older.
- We will continue to see well-child exams immediately after birth, at 2, 4, 6, 12, 15 and 18 months.
- All of our providers are now offering telemedicine visits so patients can see their provider without having to leave the comfort and safety of their home. Telemedicine visits can include medication checks and prescribing, as well as diagnosis of some acute problems.
- To schedule a telemedicine appointment, call MFM at 208-882-2011.
- Telemedicine wait times are minimal. Most telemedicine appointments are happening very soon following the patient’s call.
- If you have an upcoming scheduled appointment, you may get a call from MFM asking to change your visit to a telemedicine appointment.
- We are not seeing patients in person with a fever, cough, sore throat or other respiratory symptoms (including COVID-19 symptoms) at any of our primary care clinics, however, we are happy to provide you with a telemedicine visit with your primary care provider. Call 208-882-2011
- If you have a problem that would be best cared for in person, MFM is still seeing patients in person as long as you do not have a fever or any respiratory symptoms.
- We continue to see all patients in person for urgent issues if they are without fever or respiratory symptoms.
- QuickCARE is also available to provide telemedicine for urgent concerns as well if this is the patient’s preference. Please keep in mind, if the provider determines the patient would be better cared for in person, the telemedicine visit could be converted to an in-clinic visit. Call 208-882-2011.
- If patients come to QuickCARE with respiratory symptoms or a fever, you will be offered a telemedicine visit with a QuickCARE provider or given the option to be seen at the Gritman Medical Center Emergency Department Mobile Respiratory Unit located at the hospital.
- All patients with respiratory symptoms who need to be seen in-person are being cared for at Gritman Medical Center.
Thanks for your continuing support and flexibility with these changes. Our goal is to continue providing exceptional care while keeping patients as safe as possible. If you have any questions about these changes, please call Moscow Family Medicine at 208-882-2011.