Schedule your child’s wellness exam with a sports physical
Gritman Medical Center’s clinics in Kendrick, Potlatch and Troy are now offering teen and adolescent wellness exams including sports physicals to help your child safe and in the game.
Annual adolescent and teen wellness exams, which are covered by most insurance programs, including Idaho Medicaid, are recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics for all children age 5 and older and are much more thorough than simple sports physicals. The exam includes a complete physical examination of your child from head to toe. Our providers also take time to visit with your child about conditions and issues that teens and adolescents commonly face. The exams are also available at our Moscow Family Medicine clinics.
Student-athletes must have completed a sports physical to compete in school athletics. Call your nearest clinic to schedule a wellness exam with a sports physical now:
- Internal Medicine: 208-883-1152
- Kendrick Family Care: 208-289-3841
- Potlatch Family Care: 208-875-2380
- Troy Clinic: 208-835-5550
We have taken numerous steps to ensure patients and visitors to our clinics and hospital are protected from COVID-19:
- All patients and staff are regularly screened for respiratory and COVID symptoms.
- All patients and staff are masked.
- Visitors are limited.
- Waiting rooms have been restructured for social distancing.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection protocols.