Gritman Medical Center Chief Nursing Officer Bob Kendrick, Gritman | Moscow Family Medicine physician Dr. Francis Spain and Director of Community Relations Peter Mundt sat down for an interview with Inland Northwest News to discuss Gritman’s continuing response to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Topics discussed include:
- The importance of maintaining your health and not putting off your health care needs. Gritman and MFM are open and are able to safely care for you and your loved ones.
- What does Idaho’s expiring stay-home order mean for Latah County? Will there be a surge in COVID-19 cases? How can the public continue to protect themselves?
- How is Gritman preparing for a potential surge?
- Gritman has resumed elective surgeries. Numerous policies and procedures have been put in place to ensure the safety of patients and staff.
Schedule an appointment today:
- Moscow Family Medicine (Downtown, Westside and QuickCARE): 208-882-2011
- Vandal Health: 208-885-6693
- Internal Medicine: 208-883-1152
- Kendrick Family Care: 208-289-3841
- Potlatch Family Care: 208-875-2380
- Troy Clinic: 208-835-5550