In Part 3 of our three-part series, Dr. David Wait of Gritman Psychiatric Services talks about mental wellness steps we can take to focus bettering our lives.
- Screening for Mental Illness
- Tapping the Power of Optimism
- Sleep and your Health
- Gritman Psychiatry Services
- Part 1: What is depression?
- Part 2: What is mental wellness?
If you, or someone you know, is in crisis or emotional distress, there is help. Please call the Idaho Suicide Prevention Hotline at 208-398-4357 (HELP) or the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255 (TALK). You can also visit suicidepreventionlifeline.org.